The Northern Territory offers some spectacular fishing spots.
And the best part is these are all dotted along some scenic coastline unlike anything else on this planet.
We want to show it to you because we know our charters create an experience and holiday to remember!
Humbug Fishing welcomes all enquiries and looks forward to assisting you with your extended fishing charter.
Please use the form below or our direct contact details to secure your spot and help us plan an unforgettable trip for you and your mates, family or colleagues.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Terms and Conditions
There are a few conditions that you will need to be aware of when booking with Humbug Fishing.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm all bookings
- Balance of payment is required at least 10 days prior to departure
- Cancellation fees do apply and a 100% cancellation fee applies if you fail to board the vessel.
- Bag limits and restrictions do apply in Northern Territory waters
- If we have to cancel the charter due to weather conditions, we will reschedule or refund your payment. The Skipper has absolute discretion.
- In relation to insurance, no responsibility will be accepted for accidents, illness or misadventure or loss of goods or possessions and it is recommended that adequate insurance be taken out to cover you against the above.
Humbug Fishing adventure information
- What you need to bring:
- Head lamp for night fishing
- Spray jacket for wind
- A towel
- Personal Items, camera, hat, sun protective wear
- all meals (for guided fishing trips only)
- fishing tackle (for guided fishing trips only)
- linen, pillows, blankets
- cutlery & crockery
- cooking equipment
- fully equipped galley
- BBQ on deck
- fridge & freezer
- toilet & shower
- fully airconditioned ‘mothership’
- sunscreen & aeroguard
- ice & bait
Bring your favourite rod, reel and lure to test out the superb Northern Territory waters! But we do have all your tackle needs taken care of.Share this with others