Requirements: Minimum 8 People Minimum 5 days (Fitzmaurice) 6 days (Kimberleys)
Available: February to November
Price: POA (Kimberleys) $675 per person (Fitzmaurice)
Please call Scott or Lorna to discuss this option, we can take you to explore the Fitzmaurice Region or all the way to the Kimberly or email your ideas and we’ll get back to you.
All of our extended fishing charters are tailor made to the groups ideas. Make a suggestion or Scott can organise a trip tailor made for your group. We specialise in group bookings of 8 people, with a minimum of 5 days away.
Extended ‘‘Mothership’’ charters leave from Darwin and include our 2, 7 metre tender boats. We usually like to leave late afternoon so the first night is travel and you wake up at the fishing spots, but we are flexible to fit in with your flights etc. The last day we are back in Darwin by the afternoon.
- Golden Snapper
- Coral Trout
- Black Jewfish
- Spangled & Long Tailed Emperor
- Mangrove Jack
- Mud Crabs
Please note: Northern Territory bag limits apply.
- Air-conditioned accommodation and guided fishing
- All meals, cooked breakfast, lunch (usually on board the tenders), nibbles in the late afternoon and catch of the day or steak, chops and fresh produce, back on the ‘‘Mothership’’ for dinner. Dietary requirements can be catered for just let us know.
- Drinking water, bait, ice, sunscreen, inspect, repellents
- All good quality tackle (loss replace basis)
Does Not Include
- Alcohol, if you pre-order and pay we can have your drinks on board on ice for when you arrive.
Make your Top End fishing charter enquiry today.Share this with others