Tag Along Fishing Charters
Do you want to be master of your own destiny when you fish the Top End?
Well weigh anchor and chart your own course, knowing that each night you can take safe harbour on board our mothership, Brute Force.
Plan your Tag Along Fishing Charter with us and we’ll make sure you’ll spend more time angling and less time heading back and forth to shore during your precious time off.
If you live in the Top End and own your own boat, this has to be the easiest option to choose because it really does give you the best of both worlds!
Bring your own tinny, and use our ‘Mothership’ for facilities and accommodation. We’ll meet at a location or we’ll work in together, moving along with a designated plan.
The waters we take you to are some of the best in Australia and the world. The stunning landscape is an extra bonus to all the Territory fish you are able to have fun catching. Our target species on these trips include whatever it is that you want to target from the following:
- Golden Snapper
- Coral Trout
- Black Jewfish
- Spangled & Long Tailed Emperor
- Mangrove Jack
- Mud Crabs
Please note: Northern Territory bag limits apply.
Included in tag along fishing charter
- ‘Mothership’ and it’s facilities only.
- Air conditioned accommodation, all linen, cutlery, crockery, toilet and shower.
- BBQ, use of fridges and chest freezers. Pre-load all you belongings, food and drinks etc. and use our ‘Mothership’ as your home base on the water.
- Alcohol. However, if you pre-order and pay, we can have your drinks on board on ice for when you arrive.
Requirements: Whole boat booking
- Approx: 100 nautical Mile of Darwin for the prices listed below. For bookings over 100 nautical miles, please contact Scott for pricing and availability
Available from February til December, subject to other bookings
- Whole boat, daily, $2,500
- Whole boat, daily, with meals, $3,000
Such an amazing week out on the water with Scotty and the crew! Big catches, lovely scenery, perfect accommodation, great way to spend a week out fishing! Keep up the lovely work!
I’ve done many humbug trips now, from short trips to extended trips and I have seen the most amazing sights and I have experienced things that you would never ever dream of. Scott and the crew are fantastic, easy to get along with and have all the knowledge and experience you would expect Whilst on a guided trip. Mother ship and tender boats are fantastic, plenty of living and fishing space for all to enjoy.
We went up fishing in May 2013 and caught some excellent fish. Scott is the best guide we’ve had over the last 5 years we’ve been fishing. We are going again.
Here are a few blogs we’ve published that give you some insights into this fishing experience.
Best Spot to go fishing and catch Barramundi in the NT. Scott from Humbug Fishing Charters with some quick and easy tips to find the best spots and catch that iconic silver saltwater Barramundi in NT. The Best spot for a chance to catch Barramundi in and around Darwin...read more